Monday, March 19, 2007

Juice box heroes... from germany?****


No. They are not from Germany but tonight they had a special (uninvited) guest from Germany who eventually got punted from the bar. But he seem to love the JBH's. I think for good reason. Last week I stated that they played a few covers... Actually this week I talked to the band and all we original. I could have sworn that one of the songs was a cover (the Reihl thing). Their sound is nirvana like but fresh. I enjoyed their set tonight and although they were a little off I am giving them the star of the night for being so good. Their songs are catchy and would do well on the radio... I have asked my friend to get Sony down to take a look. We will see. Until then they are at the 8x10 throughout march so come see them for yourself.

No comments: